Pages

Amber

I'm 21. I'm a part-time cosmetology student, I also work full-time. I'm pretty lazy, and don't lift my fingers to do many things in my free time, except to decorate their tips =]

This blog is to document my progress, as I continue to try new things with my nails as much as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with the brands of products that I review on here, I just really love shopping.

Questions? nevernakednails3@gmail.com I'm also on facebook

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Challenge, Turquoise, jade, aqua freestyle



Today's challenge is a freestyle, so I went all out and made a franken!  It's called I'm on a Boat.  Named for a hilarious song by the Lonely Island feating T-Pain, the video is below, got it from youtube.  You should also check out Jack Sparrow featuring Michael Bolton, so funny lol  This is just a sneak peak of the polish, it's still being tweaked, but I know you'll be seeing more of this, I just love this color!






6 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait to see more of this franken! I love the colours, and the name is sheer WIN. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love your blog! I've awarded you with the Liebster award.
    Visit my blog to see the rules:
    Frenchie's Fairyland

    Frenchie X :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping back in to say thank you so very much for the Liebster Award! And also to blame you for the awesome fact that I've had "I'm On a Boat" stuck in my head for 2 days straight now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) I always enjoy reading your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster award. The rules are posted here: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html although from the post above I'm guessing you already know the rules :/
    sorry about that!!!

    Hope you have been having a good weekend,
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Michael Bolton song! so funny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how this franken turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I do appreciate your thoughts and opinions =]